Here are some of the pivotal team members that Rocket Juice Clients are looking for!
Sound like you? Send me a message.
Sound like someone you know? I offer referral bonuses if they lead to a hire.
Do you pride yourself in have a solid Project Management background? Are you a team player with both enterprise infrastructure and e-commerce platform experience? Join a team where you will be assisting over 50 locations nationwide for a company continuing to grow. Be a part of a team that has been family-owned and operated for 30 years and promotes from with-in.
Besides a base salary, what other perks would you have access to?
· Health, dental and life insurance after 30-days
· 401k plan after 6 months of employment
· Flexible spending account for medical expenses
· Paid time off for vacation, sick days and holidays
· Monthly lunch account and 50% discount on food and beverage items
· Positive work environment with opportunities for advancement
· A casual and fun work environment close to public transportation
Who is the fit right?
Are you hungry to advance your career and prove yourself? If you love using technology to solve problems, are a team player, have a willingness to learn, and enjoy good food this could be your next opportunity.
This new role is needed to help grow existing e-commerce platforms with a company that takes great pride in their innovative consumer technology, and is expanding their online customer experience and building innovative features!
Who would not be a fit?
- Series of short (2 year) engagements at other companies
- Pattern of consulting/contracting experience
- A current position with a higher title, salary, or technical responsibility than Systems Administrator
What would you do all day?
- Manage e-commerce datacenter operations, system configuration, DNS, automated application deployment, performance monitoring, and database maintenance.
- Support and manage large production retail environment with server, POS, kiosk, media players and other devices with node management and MDM tools.
- Deploy and maintain enterprise infrastructure (both hardware and software), monitor systems and applications, conduct backup and updates.
- Manage networks, design topology, implement firewall policies and monitor performance.
- Execute technology projects, gather requirements from business stakeholders, develop project plan, provide regular updates and work with other business units/vendors to complete objective.
- Provide desktop support, enterprise application troubleshooting, POS system maintenance, and on-demand data update.
- Manage system security and compliance. Proactively monitor systems with advanced logging and alerting tools for security breaches.
What Technical skills are required?
- Three to five years of system administration experience. High transaction web site operations and SQL database administration experience is a plus.
- Proficient in at least one scripting language, PowerShell is preferred.
- Experience in managing interdepartmental technology projects.
- Operating Systems: Windows 7 through 10, Windows Server 2008 through 2012 R2, and Apple Mac OSX and iOS.
- Enterprise Applications: Microsoft Active Directory. Office 365, Microsoft Intune and/or MobileIron is a plus.
- Networking: DNS, Firewall, VPN, wireless networking, network file storage.
- Data Center Operations: Server monitoring, database maintenance, SQL transactional log shipping and restore.
HR Analyst (Contract to Hire)
One of our clients is a government organization with offices in Santa Rosa and are looking for a HR analyst to step in on a contract basis because their current HR analyst is leaving. This role does require HR management experience (especially with a partially-union workforce).
What would you be doing all day?
· Plan, coordinate and direct various human resources projects and activities to support administration management in the delivery of services
· Conduct studies, prepare reports and make recommendations regarding personnel policies, programs, functions and services
· Coordinate and provide information regarding worker's compensation and leave of absence administration
· Assist in the development and review of the classification and pay plans; conduct classification and pay studies concerning designated positions or groups of positions
· Maintain position allocation records
· Plan, develop, coordinate and conduct recruitments for all levels of agency staff
· Develop written and oral examination processes; review job applications and evaluate qualifications of applicants
· Assist in developing and administering a variety of employee and retiree fringe benefits programs, including but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, flexible spending accounts, retirement, and COBRA; conduct surveys and studies relative to employee benefits
· Provide personnel/employee relations support to all departments
· Assist in conducting investigations relative to alleged performance and misconduct issues, employee complaints and grievances and meet with employees and employee organizational representatives on such matters
· Interpret and apply personnel policies, rules, regulations, and provisions of labor agreements
· Participate in labor contract negotiations, respond to information requests and assist in the preparation of contract proposals
· Coordinates human resources functions with payroll activities; ensures accurate maintenance of personnel transactions and status; maintains confidential personnel records
· Prepare reports, correspondence and statistical data
· Coordinate workers' compensation program including monitoring caseload; work closely with third party administrator to manage caseload; review and update procedures; analyze restrictions and assist in determining modified duty or new work assignments; oversee the American's with Disabilities Act cases and issues.
Who would be a good fit?
Someone with a combination of education and training which would provide the opportunity to acquire the required knowledge, skills and abilities. The agency would prefer someone who possess the equivalent of a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, Public Administration or a closely related field from an accredited college or university; and
· Three years of professional human resources experience, preferably in a public agency.
· Certification as a Professional of Human Resources through the Society for Human Resources Management is desirable
· Experience in using NEOGOV, ADP HR/Benefits Solution and/or Pay eXpert is highly desirable